• He/she interest to participate in any outdoor activity. Payment of the registration amount indicates that he/she is interested in the trekking activity & has read and accepted all the terms & conditions mentioned over here.
• In case the person who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her friends/relatives is deemed to have been authorized to do so by his/her friends/relatives after all the SG-Trekkers term and conditions mentioned over here.
• When you book for an adventure activity or when someone else books for you, on your name, that means you are physically fit to do trekking/travel. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the outdoor activity.
• Any health issue ongoing activity shall be borne by the respective person only, the club shall not be held responsible in any kind of manner.
• If the person decides to cancel the activity for any reason whatsoever then he/she shall give a prior confirmation to the club members within a specific time by Call or Email. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross event cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on the date of departure & the date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any mode of transportation are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• The club deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the participant.
Note: Cancellation charges are applied to activity cost. Cancellation does not include transportation charges.
|No. of Days prior to the Departure||
Percentage of Cancellation Charges
|7-4 Days||20 % or Rs. 150/- whichever is more|
|3 or 2 Days||50 %|
|24 hrs||100 %|