Harishchandragad Nalichi Vaat Monsoon Trek
Sunday, 25th June
Difficulty / Endurance
Difficult / High
Place & Time
Saturday, 24th June
Time: 11:30 PM Sharp
Place: “Lokmangal” Bank of Maharashtra Head Office, Shivajinagar, Pune
Sunday, 25th June
Time: 11:00 PM
Place: Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune
Harishchandragad, a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, is one of the most challenging treks in the Western Ghats. Situated in the Malshej region of the ghats, it is at a distance of approximately 90 km from Kalyan.
This hill fort can be approached from multiple routes. One such route via Nalichi Vaat (which translates to ‘passage through a gorge’) is a channel that lies to the extreme right of the mountain. It is the most difficult path to the top.
Popular among climbers and experienced trekkers, Nalichi Vaat involves a near 80 degree climb, involving steep rock patches. The trail begins on a stream bed filled with large man-sized rocks and eventually leads to the foot of the gorge.
11:30 PM: Reporting at Shivajinagar.
12:00 AM: Start journey to base village.
04:30 AM: Reach base village & Have A Breakfast.
05:15 AM: Start Trek after Introduction & Briefing.
12:00 PM: Reach at Kokankada & Have A Lunch.
01:00 PM: Explore the fort harishchandragad & Start Descend.
06:30 PM: Reach Base village from Tolar Khind.
06:45 PM: Start return journey to Pune.
11:00 PM: Reach Shivajinagar, Pune.
(Arrival timing may be vary by 1 Hr before or after.)
TREK COST: Rs. 1300/- Pp.
• Private Transport: Pune to Pune by Non AC Bus
• Breakfast & Lunch
• Technical Support
• Trekking & Guidance Charges
• Extra beverages and mineral water during the trek.
• Any other personal expenses during trek.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Things to Carry
› A good quality Rucksack suitable for one day trek with all inside luggage packed in polythene bag.
› Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
› Minimum 3-4 Ltr Water.
› Carry some ready to eat food (Snacks).
› Carry some nutrition foods like Dry Fruits, Fresh Fruits, Cookies & Chocolates, etc.
› Energy Drink like Electrolyte Powder, ORS, etc.
› Sports / Trekking shoes in good condition.
› One extra Slipper or Chappal to use after trek.
› Flexible Full sleeves T-Shirt / Shirt & Track pants. (Half pant not allowed.)
› Cap / Rain Jackets / Warm ware as per seasons.
› Napkin / Towel.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
• Camera, Binoculars, etc (Optional) NOTE:
• Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as SG Trekkers Team won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
• This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Rs. 1300/- Pp.
Please fill out the all required information in Registration Form.
HOW TO PAY ?
to make the payment.
Download BHIM App, Android user Click Here
BY ONLINE TRANSFER
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: Bibwewadi, Pune
A/c Name: SG TREKKERS
A/c Number: 33533341598
IFS Code: SBIN0012926
Pay with PAYTM
Paytm Number: 8983898528
T & C
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
• All payments to be made in advance. We will not allow anyone to board the vehicle till the payments are clear. Cash transfer will not be entertained.