HOW TO BOOK
PROCEDURE FOR BOOKING
- SG Trekkers reserve all rights of admission for any type of Trek/Camp/Event announced by SG Trekkers.
- Booking for all events will be done on first come first served basis.
- Booking for all the events are to be made by paying the fees and filling up the Registration form.
- SG Trekkers reserve all rights to change the venue/dates/schedule or cancel the event if any unforeseen problem arises or if the management things so.
- Participants, who have registered online for any type of event, must pay the prescribed booking amount before last date of Registration mentioned in event details. If the payment is not made within given period, then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled.
- Any Incidental / Additional expenses incurred during the any type of event shall be borne by the concerned participants.
Decide > Submit Form > Pay > Receive
- Select prefer your event.
- Read the details of the event & agree the Terms & Conditions.
- Book Now, Click on this Button it redirects you towards registration process.
- Sign the booking form after checking the details for all friends/relatives coming together.
- Pay the 50% registration amount or full event cost by Credit-Debit card.
- Receive the confirmation by email.
• If the person decides to cancel the activity for any reason whatsoever then he/she shall give a prior confirmation to the club members within a specific time by Call or Email. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated here under.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross event cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any mode of transportation are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• The club deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No. of Days prior to the Departure||Percentage of Cancellation Charges Per Person|
|7-4 Days||20 % or Rs. 300/- whichever is more|
|3 to 1 Days||50 %|
|on the Day/On Activity||100 %|
• Note: Cancellation charges are applied on activity cost. Cancellation does not include transportation charges.
WHEN THE CLUB'S CANCEL THE ACTIVITY?
• In case, if any outdoor activity is cancelled from the club’s end, then the full refund of amount paid by the person will be made within 7 working days of cancellation. Alternatively, the person can take any other activity option suggested by the club’s adviser or can utilize the trek amount paid for any of the club’s future activity in which you are interested.