Saturday, 15th April
• 12:00 AM: SHIVAJI NAGAR | Nr. “LOKMANGAL”, Bank of Maharashtra
• 12:30 AM: DECCAN | Opp. KFC
• 01:00 AM: SINHGAD ROAD | Nr. Ranka Jwellers
Sunday, 16th April on 10:00 PM
Rajmachi ( Udhewadi ) is small village it consist of two forts shrivardhan fort and manaranjan fort. It is about 16 km trekking distance from lonavala. Historically, rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control borghat (ghat between khopoli and khandala on mumbai-pune route) which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures. Rajmachi has always fascinated trekkers.
Fireflies are familiar, but few realize that these insects are actually beetles, nocturnal members of the family Lampyridae. Most fireflies are winged, which distinguishes them from other luminescent insects of the same family, commonly known as glowworms.
Fireflies love moisture and often live in humid regions of Asia.
In drier areas, they are found around wet or damp areas that retain moisture.
The insects take in oxygen and, inside special cells, combine it with a substance called luciferin to produce light with almost no heat.
Firefly light is usually intermittent, and flashes in patterns that are unique to each species.
Scientists are not sure how the insects regulate this process to turn their lights on and off.
Day 1: Sunday, 16th April 2017
12:00 AM: Reporting At Shivaji Nagar, Pune
04:00 AM: Reach Pratapgad Fort Base & Rest for 2 Hr.
06:00 AM: Getting Fresh-up & Have A Breakfast.
07:00 AM: Explore Pratapgad Fort.
08:00 AM: Start trek towards Mahabaleshwar sunset point.
03:00 PM: Reach Mahabaleshwar & Have A Lunch.
06:00 PM: Leave for Pune
10:00 PM: Reach Shivajinagar, Pune
₹ 900/- Pp.
• Private transport from pune to pune by Non-AC.
• Breakfast + Tea & Lunch
• Common First Aid Kit (If Needed).
• Trek Guidance Charges.
• Extra beverages and mineral water during the trek.
• Any other personal expenses during trek.
• Emergency Medical Evacuation.
Things to Carry
For One Day Trek:
› A good quality Rucksack suitable for one day trek with all inside luggage packed in polythene bag.
› Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
› Minimum 3-4 Ltr Water.
› Sports / Trekking shoes in good condition.
› One extra Slipper or Chappal to use after trek..
› Flexible Full sleeves T-Shirt / Shirt & Track pants. (Half pant not allowed.)
› Cap / Rain Jackets / Warm ware as per seasons.
› Napkin / Towel.
› LUNCH or Tiffin Box.
› Carry some nutrition foods like Dry Fruits, Fresh Fruits, Cookies & Chocolates, etc
› Energy Drink like Electrolyte Powder, ORS, etc.
› Personal Medicines, if any.
• FIRST AID KIT (For 1-2 Person)
• Camera, Binoculars, etc (Optional)
For More Than One Day Trek:
• Same as Above.
• TORCH with Extra batteries.
• Extra Dress.
• Extra Food & Extra Water.
• Sleeping bag / Carry mats or some bedding materials.
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
• This is just a reminder list of things to carry; You can bring other things as per the Need.
₹ 900/- PP.
Last Date of Registration
Thursday, 01st June 2017
How to Pay ?
1. By PayTM App
Secure. Simple. Superfast.
Pay with PAYTM
Paytm Number: 8983898528
2. By UPI
2. By Online Transfer
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: Bibwewadi, Pune
A/c Name: SG TREKKERS
A/c Number: 33533341598
IFS Code: SBIN0012926