Rules & Regulations
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members; No arguments will be entertained.
- Baggage’s and personal belonging of the participant’s is his/her responsibility.
- If the event participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any other participant in a group or causes damage to the property of the company; he/ she will be asked to leave the event immediately.
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
- It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any deviation by the participant without the consent of the leader; he/she/they will be considered as ‘independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
- Safety is our prime concern and we don’t make compromises for the same.
- If the participant’s have enrolled for the activities like trekking, camping or any type of adventure sports activity; then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participant’s and SG Trekkers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; SG Trekkers, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Event charges are not included any kind of insurances.
- You need to register with us before coming to the trek as we will be having your database in case of emergency.
- Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances no refund will be provided.
- The event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- SG Trekkers reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Taking photos or selfie near the edges are not allowed. Please make sure to keep your Trek Buddies informed if you need to move away from the group for any reason.
- Participant below 15 yrs of age will only be allowed for trek/activity with his/her parents/guardian.
- The club shall not be liable for the loss/damage of the same.
- Please avoid wearing any precious jewellery.
- Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
- Do not teasing with birds and other animals. Also don’t give any feeding to them.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage along with our Trek Buddies.
- Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. We believe that, “when you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories”.
- Half pants strictly not allowed while trekking & A shoe having a good grip will be preferable.
T-shirt with full sleeves & track pant would be better for trekking; Avoid jeans pant for inconvenience in walking.
- Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- We value your feedback!
Send in your comments and suggestions email@example.com (Put Subject as “Feedback”).