01. Dhawlya Ghat to Arthur Seat05 March 2017
• Departure Time: 12:00 AM
• Arrival Time: 10:00 PM
12:00 AM: Shivaji Nagar
12:30 AM: Swargate
12:45 AM: City Pride, Satara Road
01:00 AM: Katraj Chauk
Arrival TImeSunday, 05th March at 10:00 PM
• Base: Dhawale, Poladpur
• Trekking Duration: 9 Hrs Approx.
• Age Group: 20 to 50 Years
• Group Limit: 15 Persons.
• Route: Pune-Katraj-Varndha Ghat-Poladpur-Dhawale Village-Mahabaleshwar-Pune
> Arthur Seat to Chandragad is one of the finest treks of Sahyadris and is an ecstasy for all the adventure seekers and nature lovers.
> Dhawalya Ghat or Arthur Seat to Chandragad trail is an adventurous trail in the dense Javli forest less frequented by the trekkers.
> The impenetrable woods combined with the steep and long trail add to the challenge.
After All pick-up we will stop direct to Base Village.
Night Accommodation in near by Temple or in Bus.
Early morning we will cook our breakfast. (Maggie)
Trek will start with local guide.
Who Can Participate ?
KINDLY NOTE THAT THESE TREKS ARE NOT FOR BEGINNERS ONLY “EXPERIENCED TREKKERS” CAN PARTICIPATE.
Each participant will bear his/her own expenses.
Min. Expenses ₹ 400/- Approx. Per Person
But Mandatory Cost is
• Transport Charges.
• Guide Charges.
• Common Food Charges.
(Other Than “Mandatory Cost; Dinner, Other beverages & Any Other charges you have to pay yourself.”)
Things to Carry
For One Day Trek:
› A good quality Rucksack suitable for one day trek with all inside luggage packed in polythene bag.
› Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
› Minimum 3-4 Ltr Water.
› Sports / Trekking shoes in good condition.
› One extra Slipper or Chappal to use after trek..
› Flexible Full sleeves T-Shirt / Shirt & Track pants. (Half pant not allowed.)
› Cap / Rain Jackets / Warm ware as per seasons.
› Napkin / Towel.
› LUNCH or Tiffin Box.
› Carry some nutrition foods like Dry Fruits, Fresh Fruits, Cookies & Chocolates, etc
› Energy Drink like Electrolyte Powder, ORS, etc.
› Personal Medicines, if any.
• FIRST AID KIT (For 1-2 Person)
• Camera, Binoculars, etc (Optional)
For More Than One Day Trek:
• Same as Above.
• TORCH with Extra batteries.
• Extra Dress.
• Extra Food & Extra Water.
• Sleeping bag / Carry mats or some bedding materials.
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
• This is just a reminder list of things to carry; You can bring other things as per the Need.
Please send SMS or WhatsApp message for Trek Confirmation & related queries.
No Phone calls please.8983898528
Swachchandi is a trekking group open for those who are interested and ready to take hard efforts in exploring
unexplored or offbeat trekking routes in Sahyadris.
Swachandi is looking for hard core trekkers who,
- Have minimum two years of trekking experience either with SGT or other groups
- Are physically and mentally fit.
- Are ready to join on his/her own risk.
- Are interested in creating awareness about trekking in the community.
- Are ready to adhere rules and regulations decided by the group.
- Is environment friendly.