Sinhgad-Rajgad-Torna (SRT) Range Trek
“Walk with History”
29th & 30th July
For completing this range trek to Sinhgad-Rajgad-Torna one needs to have a good stamina as you have to walk approx. 55+ km in 2 days.Nowadays Sinhgad Rajgad Torna (SRT) is becoming popular.
The fort of Sinhagad not only offers a fascinating peek into the history of the Maratha Empire but is also a perennial favorite with trekkers and the residents of Pune because of its proximity to the city. While standing atop the hill and taking in the panoramic view of the landscape below, you cannot help but wonder at the vision of those who built such imposing structures at such great heights.
Rajgad is truly the King of all forts. Rajgad is famous for its structure. Rajgad is surrounded by Sinhagad, Torna, Purandar etc. Rajgad fort is built on the hill called “Morumb Devacha Dongar”. Shivaji Maharaj spent most of his life on Rajgad Fort. He was here for nearly 30 years. Rajgad fort is historically very much important. Rajgad has three machis namely Padmavati Machi, Sanjivani Machi, Suvela Machi.
Torna Fort is located in Pune district & also named as “PRACHANDAGAD”. One can see on Torna fort Goddess Toranjai & Mengai, Budhla Machi, Bini Darwaaja, Zunjar Machi etc. Shivaji Maharaj captured Torna fort at the age of sixteen. Torna is the highest fort in Pune District.
Place & TimeSaturday, 29th July
Time: 05:30 AM Sharp
Place: Natraj Hotel, Swargate
Arrival TimeSunday, 30th July
Time: 10:00 PM Sharp
Place: Swargate Chauk
Difficulty / Endurance
Moderate / HIgh
05:30 AM: Reporting at Natraj Hotel, Swargate.
06:00 AM: Travel by PMT Bus till Kalyan village.
07:30 AM: Start Trek after Introduction & Briefing.
09:00 AM: Reach Sinhgad Fort & Have A Breakfast.
10:00 AM: Start trek to Rajgad Fort Base.
02:00 PM: Lunch Break.
07:00 PM: Reach Rajgad Base Village i.e. Gunjavane Village.
Have A Dinner & Rest for the day.
05:00 AM: Getting up &.ready for the trek.
07:30 AM: Reach Rajgad Fort & Have A Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Start trek to Torna Fort.
02:00 PM: Lunch Break.
04:00 PM: Reach Torna Fort top.
05:00 PM: Start Descend to Torna Base village; Velhe Village.
07:00 PM: Reach Base & Have A Dinner
10:00 PM: Reach Swargate, Pune
(Arrival timing may vary by 1 Hr before or after.)
TREK FEES: Rs. 1400/- PP.
• Public Transport: PMT Bus & Jeep.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (All Day)
• Trekking & Guidance Charges
• Extra beverages and mineral water during the trek.
• Any other personal expenses during
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Things to Carry
○ A good quality Rucksack suitable for one day trek with all inside luggage packed in polythene bag.
○ Keep Separate Plastic carry bags for Mobile, Wallet, etc. to save it from Rain.
○ Minimum 3-4 Ltr Water.
○ Carry some ready to eat food (Snacks).
○ Carry some nutrition foods like Dry Fruits, Fresh Fruits, Cookies & Chocolates, etc.
○ Energy Drink like Electrolyte Powder, ORS, etc.
○ Sports / Trekking shoes in good condition.
○ One extra Slipper or Chappal to use after trek.
○ Flexible Full sleeves T-Shirt / Shirt & Track pants. (Half pant not allowed.)
○ Cap / Rain Jackets / Warm ware as per seasons.
○ Napkin / Towel.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
• Camera, Binoculars, etc (Optional) NOTE:
• Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as SG Trekkers Team won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc. is strictly not allowed.
• This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
₹ 1,400/- PP
Limited SeatsOn First Come First Basis.
Hurry Up !
• Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose of it in dustbins. We believe that “when you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories”.
T & C
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
• All payments to be made in advance. Cash transfer will not be entertained.