Andharban is one of the most refreshing treks in the Sahyadri mountain region. The name ‘Andharban’ is a compound word, coming from Andhar, meaning ‘dark’, and ban, which means ‘forest’. Literally the ‘dark forest’, Andharban is a trail through dense overgrowth, with beautiful views of the Kundlika valley and the Tamhini Ghat along the way. Scattered throughout with numerous small streams and waterfalls. (Water streams are available in Monsoon season.)
It is a descending trek – it begins at an elevation of approximately 2,160 feet in the Sahyadri mountains and descends down into the valley, to reach the backwaters of the Bhira Dam.
Shivajinagar-Kothrud-Chandni Chauk-Base Village
23:00 – Shivajinagar
23:30 – Deccan (Opp. KFC)
| | |
Pune to Pune Private Transport.
Meals: A Packed Breakfast & Lunch.
Outdoor expert charges.
• Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Any type of Insurance Coverage
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Night forest trek was awesome..very well managed!!!
Guides are helpful 😊!
Njoyed….will like to join more treks!!!