Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. The pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. This was the most important trade route, as it connected harbour of Sopara and Kalyan directly to Junnar and Paithan. The name “Nane” means “coin” and “Ghat” means “pass”.The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. While going through Malshej Ghat, we can easily get a glimpse of Naneghat after Murbad. The significantly shaped thumb-like peak and the pinnacle of “Vanarlingi” are the most distinctly seen spots.
21:00 – Shivajinagar
21:45 – Kasarwadi
| | |
Pune to Pune Private Transport.
Meals: A Breakfast
Outdoor expert charges.
• Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Any type of Insurance Coverage
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss