RAFTING – AN ADVENTURE NOT TO BE MISSED
If you like unique activities – River Rafting in Kolad is an adventure suitable for beginners as well as experienced! Rafting in “Kundalika River”; which offer high-class water action and we guarantee an unforgettable experience!
RIVER GRADE: III or IV
Kundalika River: Approx. 15 Km
This is the most usual rafting trip with 4 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 15km long Kundalika river. The grading is relatively moderate compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you great bang for your buck!
Thereafter, this incredible experience will come to an end as you embark on the return journey to your destination!
• Guest safety is our highest priority.
• An experienced guide will be with you in the raft.
• The trip takes about 3 hours’ base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river.
• The trip is suitable for everyone; Children from 15 years.
• The guide will, of course, inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts, while the trip ends at the base with a warm delicious lunch. (Veg./Non-Veg. Unlimited)
• There are no skills required for the trip & not being afraid of water.
• Participants must be in good physical condition and should have no problems with knees, shoulders or back
• Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
• Please note that the activity provider requires 6 participants or more to arrange this activity.
Shivajinagar > Deccan > Chandani Chauk > Tamhini Ghat > Kolad (Base)
05:00 – Shivajinagar
05:30 – Deccan
05:59 – Chandani Chauk
05:00 – Reporting to the SG Team.
05:59 – Travel to the start point of rafting.
07:30 – Breakfast+Tea.
09:30 – Reach the starting point of rafting.
10:00 – Group introduction & briefing about the rafting.
– After safety instruction and preparation start rafting. Here you will wear some safety equipment like a life jacket, helmet. Your Rafting guide will brief you about all commands and safety tricks.
10:15 – Start peddling on the Kundalika river.
14:00 – Arrival at the endpoint.
14:30 – Post fresh up; Have a warm delicious lunch.
16:00 – Travel to Pune.
20:00 – Reach Pune with Happy Memories. 🙂
The experience was amazing, nicely arranged, the food was awesome and the overall trip was memorable.