Rafting – An adventure not to be missed
If you like unique activities – River Rafting in Kolad is an adventure suitable for beginners as well as experienced! Rafting in “Kundlika River”; which offer high-class water action and we guarantee an unforgettable experience!
River Grade: 2-3+
Kundlika River: Approx. 15 Km
This is the most usual rafting tour with 4 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 15km long Kundlika river. The grading is relatively moderate compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you great bang for your buck!
• Guest safety is our highest priority.
• An experienced guide will be with you in the raft.
• The trip takes about 3 hours base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river.
• The trip is suitable for everyone; Children from 15 years.
• The guide will, of course, inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts, while the trip ends at the base with a warm delicious lunch. (Veg./Non-Veg. Unlimited)
• There are no skills required for the trip & not being afraid of water.
• Participants must be in good physical condition and should have no problems with knees, shoulders or back
• Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
• Please note that the activity provider requires 6 participants or more to arrange this activity.
05:00 – Shivajinagar
05:30 – Deccan
06:00 – Vanaz
05:00 – Reporting to SG Team.
06:00 – Travel to the base village from Pune.
07:00 – Breakfast+Tea.
09:00 – Reach at the start point.
09:15 – Group introduction & briefing about the tour.
09:30 – Start peddling on Kundlika river.
13:00 – Arrival at the endpoint.
14:00 – Post fresh up; Have a warm delicious lunch.
16:30 – Travel to Pune.
20:00 – Reach Pune.
The experience was amazing, nicely arranged, the food was awesome and the overall trip was memorable.