If you like unique activities – River Rafting in Kolad is an adventure suitable for beginners as well as experienced! Rafting in “Kundalika River”; which offer high-class water action and we guarantee an unforgettable experience!
This is the most usual rafting trip with 4 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 15km long Kundalika river. The grading is relatively moderate compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you a great bang for your buck!
Thereafter, this incredible experience will come to an end as you embark on the return journey to your destination!
• Guest safety is our highest priority.
• The trip is suitable for everyone; Children from 15 years.
• Participants must be in the good physical condition and should have no problems with knees, shoulders or back.
• Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
• An experienced guide will be with you in the raft.
• The guide will, of course, inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts.
• The trip takes about 3 hours’ base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river.
• There are no skills required for the rafting and not being afraid of water.
• The trip ends at the base with a warm delicious lunch. (Veg./Non-Veg. Unlimited)
• Please note that the activity provider requires 6 participants or more to arrange this activity.