If you like unique activities – River Rafting at Kolad is an adventure suitable for beginners as well as experienced! Rafting in “Kundalika River”; which offers high-class water action and we guarantee an unforgettable experience!
A river which originates from Mulshi district and flows towards the mighty Arabian Sea. The only river in India where rafting is done 365 days. This river gives a chance to challenge our limits as you negotiate through rapids starting from grade 3 to grade 4 ends after an exciting stretch of approx. 12 km. in water.
• The trip is suitable for everyone; age 15-55 yrs.
• Participants must be in the good physical condition and should not have any problems with knees, shoulders and back.
• Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
• An experienced guide will be with you in the raft.
• The guide will, of course, inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the rafting session starts.
• The trip takes about 3 hours’ base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river.
• There are no skills required for the rafting and not being afraid of water.
• The trip ends at the base with a warm delicious buffet lunch.
(Veg./Non-Veg. Unlimited (Chicken Only))
• Please note that the activity provider requires 6 participants or more to arrange this activity.
This is the most usual rafting trip with 4 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 12km. long Kundalika River. The grading is relatively moderate compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you a great bang for your buck!
Thereafter, this incredible experience will come to an end as you embark on the return journey to your destination!
05:00 – Reporting to the SG team.
05:59 – Travel to the base.
08:30 – Reach the starting point of rafting.
09:00 – Group introduction & briefing about the rafting.
– Pre-rafting session by our raft guide.
– Introducing rafting gears, safety & rescue techniques, synchronization and other important tips.
– Get ready with your rafting gears.
(Provided at the base.)
09:30 – Rafting session on the Kundalika River.
14:00 – Reach rafting endpoint and head towards the farmhouse for lunch.
– Post fresh up; have a warm delicious buffet lunch.
16:00 – Travel to Pune.
20:00 – Reach Pune with happy memories.
Veg./ Non-veg. Unlimited Buffet Lunch at a farmhouse
(Non-Veg. – Chicken only)
Shivajinagar > Nal Stop – Chandani Chauk – Tamhini Ghat – Saje (Base)
05:00 – Shivajinagar
05:15 – Nal Stop
05:30 – Chandani Chauk